Thursday 4 May 2017

Super learning mission 2: Create a class blog!


Hi everyone!

Today I want to show you the second super learning mission that I have created. I am going to follow the previous post steps to explain this super learning mission. This mission, consist of create a class blog in which each child has to write a post, they have to make some draws to explain it (done by themselves) like the habitat, the skeleton of the animal, its food and so on.
This is in order to continue working with No me cuentes historias, ¡dibújamelas! because children have to draw it, not only explain.

- Learning mission instrucions:
  • First, children have to take into account the information they found for the comic.
  • Then, they have to write all the information on a post in the class blog following the next structure:
    1. Explain the animal's habitat.
    2. Talk about the groups to which the animal belongs (viviparous-oviparous, vertebrate-invertebrate, mammal-bird-reptile-fish-amphibian).
    3. Tell what the animal eats and if it is carnivore, herbivore or omnivore.
    4. Explain some extra strange or surprising information.
- Goals to be achieved:
  • Be creative.
  • Review acquire knowledge.
  • Learn how to make posts.
  • Express himself/herself on a correct way (written form).
- Digital tool:
- Competences involved:
  • Digital skills.
  • Social and civic skills.
  • Sense of initiative and entrepreneurship.
  • Cultural awareness and expression.

- Collaborative Project alliegned with:

- An example post:

- What have I learnt with this super learning mission?

Firstly, I want to say that I have learnt a lot making the previous posts. At the beginning of this year, I have never made a blog, so I didn't know how I could make posts, what I could write on the post, how I could add photos or videos and so on.

Nowadays, I know a few things, because I am not an expert, so in my experience this is a fun way to communicate to others what I am learning, so they can take advantage of this, learn it and use it in the way they like the most.
The most difficult part, as in the previous post, has been to think about the super learning mission, since as I said before, I am more accustomed to carry out the activities of the book or some invented, but not to create a super learning mission where children phave an active participation.
So again, I encourage you to try it with your students, because it is made with an easy tool, encourages group participation and is funny for the children and for the teacher to see their draws. This is other useful tool that I am going to use in my future clases.

If you have any doubt or you have tried it, leave a comment. I hope you like this second super learning mission and you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment